Monday, March 17, 2008

-Clocks For Seeing-

So I was reading ye olde Beantown Globe the other day, excuse me, the New York Times Boston Edition, for you out of towners.... And I came across this interesting article. Notice the title, I guess the Philistine liberal elite is still looting the basics of the teachings of Aryan Prince Siddhārtha since his ideological descendants are beyond raising swords and empty gestures against a dying culture of Onanists perpetually gazing into the mirror. Just look at the way Buddhism is pimped by the overlords of MSM, totally kosher with corporate schmucks, what a pleasant "import", they don't get pissed over meaningless representations, and why should they? They don't put faith, (ha... what a weak idea), in some personification that is out dated by at least a century in terms of its intake-as-illusion purpose. But I digress....

Just as I get into something it dies in the world of commerce, ah well, here is my recent Polaroid series:



  • larger


  • larger


  • larger


  • larger


  • larger


  • larger


  • larger


  • larger


  • larger


  • larger


  • "The Other Side"


  • larger


  • larger


  • larger


  • larger
  • 3 Comments:

    Blogger James O'Meara said...

    Ean,

    Nice set of photos. Say, is that a Frick I see?

    7:10 AM  
    Blogger Bay Area National Anarchist said...

    Looks like that ran out of ideas...

    9:26 PM  
    Blogger Ean Frick said...

    Frick stayed firmly behind the Polaroid in these. Though if I do venture into the world of my work you'll certainly know it.

    9:56 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home